OWA only displays 20 messages!!

Post by Patrick A. Linle » Tue, 26 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I have OWA working on my NT4SP3 Server w/ IIS4 and Exchange Server 5.5SP1.

However, all clients only see the first 20 messages in OWA... they have to
move or delete messages in order to see the rest of their messages.  Is
there a default folder display limit in the display forms or something...
the real problem is that you don't even KNOW that you have more than 20
messages until you delete some and then see the others.

If you make the window smaller, the scroll bar appears and seems to be
working properly - it allows you to scroll down, but still only shows 20
messages.

I can't find any type of setup for OWA that may limit the number of messages
displayed - do I have to edit the script or the HTML document itself??

Thanks in advance for any help!!

OWA only displays 20 messages!!

Post by Chris Scharf » Tue, 26 Jan 1999 04:00:00

There's a Page number at the top of the screen flanked by forward and back
arrows to navigate to messages 21 and beyond.

Chris Scharff
Exchange Administrator
BV Solutions Group

#include std_disclaim.h

1. OWA only displays 20 messages!!

I have OWA working on my NT4SP3 Server w/ IIS4 and Exchange Server 5.5SP1.

However, all clients only see the first 20 messages in OWA... they have to
move or delete messages in order to see the rest of their messages.  Is
there a default folder display limit in the display forms or something...
the real problem is that you don't even KNOW that you have more than 20
messages until you delete some and then see the others.

If you make the window smaller, the scroll bar appears and seems to be
working properly - it allows you to scroll down, but still only shows 20
messages.

I can't find any type of setup for OWA that may limit the number of messages
displayed - do I have to edit the script or the HTML document itself??

Thanks in advance for any help!!

2. How do I manage the exchange server from a workstation?

3. GAL 5.5 not visible in OWA

4. ATTENTION MICROSOFT, FIX EXCHANGE

5. public folder replication

6. 20 Exchange Servers over 20 Sites using Dynamic RAS

7. =20 at the end of each line when I send out a message

8. OWA 20 users logon succcefuly 1 dose not.