View Others calendar from 5.5 to 2000

Post by Tom Poole » Sun, 19 May 2002 03:24:19

We have just set up a test lab with Exchange 2000 serers
added to an existing 5.5 site.  ADC and trusts are all in
place and everything looks good except...When trying to
view someone elses calendar from a 5.5 mailbox to a 2000
mailbox an invalid permissions error appears.  Calendar
permissions on the 2000 mailbox have been granted.  No
problems viewing someone elses calendar from a 2000
mailbox to a 5.5 mailbox.  Any suggestions?

1. Calendar: Problems viewing others calendars

When some of our users are out of the office other users are unable to
view their calendar in Outlook.  So far it looks like the only people
that we can't view are the ones set up as mobile users (offline folders
enabled) and this only happens when they are not logged on to the net.
When we try to open up their calendar it tells us that the information
is not available.  We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000.  Thanks
to any that can explain how to remedy this!!

2. Can't change password in OWA

3. Outlook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendars

4. Replacing Exchange 5.5 for 2000

5. Oulook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendar

6. One User to Two Mailboxes

7. Publish Calendar for Others to View

8. out of office reply

9. Problems viewing others calendar

10. Outlook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendars

11. View Calendars of others or a group in Outlook 2002

12. Viewing someone else calendar with Outlook 2000, Exchange 5.5 SP3

13. Viewing other user's calendar entries in your own calendar view