Moving mailboxes from one exchange 5.5 site to other site servers

Moving mailboxes from one exchange 5.5 site to other site servers

Post by Rames » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:55:10

Hi,
I am planning to eliminate one Exchange 5.5 site. To do
this, I need to move all existing server mailboxes to
another site exchange2000 in the same organization.
Can I use migration wizard for this? or Do I need to take
backup of all user's PST and create the accounts freshly
in the other site?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Moving mailboxes from one exchange 5.5 site to other site servers

Post by Martin Tuip [MVP » Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:10:23

Both are possible.

Quote:> Hi,