Public Folder Problem

Post by Marc Fulle » Sat, 16 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi All,

Is there a way that I can setup a public folder, so when users post a
message, their name his hidden. We want a suggestions folder and would like
to keep all the users anonymous. ?

I have also setup a custom form for them to use which doesnt display their
name, but of course, it still shows up in the folder... any ideas ??

We are using MS Exchange 5.0 SP1

--
Regards

---
Information Technology Dept. - CW Lease UK Ltd

Public Folder Problem

Post by Steve Basi » Sat, 16 May 1998 04:00:00

Check out \exchsrvr\sampapps\anon\anon.wri

On Fri, 15 May 1998 13:42:15 +0100, "Marc Fuller"

>Hi All,

>Is there a way that I can setup a public folder, so when users post a
>message, their name his hidden. We want a suggestions folder and would like
>to keep all the users anonymous. ?

>I have also setup a custom form for them to use which doesnt display their
>name, but of course, it still shows up in the folder... any ideas ??

>We are using MS Exchange 5.0 SP1

>--
>Regards

>---
>Information Technology Dept. - CW Lease UK Ltd

1. Public Folder problem: lost dates on some folders and files

hallo (again),
still have a problem with some of ours public folders contents.

exp:
we're using public folder store as a shared file storage. clients
uses them trough Outlook client or as mapped web folders trough
"My network places".
after changing ACL on some public folders (Client premissions/Admin
premissions) for some important folders and files we can't see date attrib.
for them it's impossible to see "Received" attrib. for example.
what can I do to somehow get back my dates?

Igor

2. Exchange server and spam

3. outlook 2002 / Exchange 5.5 Public Folder Problem

4. Public folder vs. "virtual user" mailbox?

5. outlook 2000 contact activity public folder problem

6. DL management

7. outlook MAC version public folder problems

8. NDR# 4.4.6 Help

9. Public Folder Problem

10. Public Folder Problems

11. Anonymous submissions to a Public Folder problem

12. Public folder problem with upgrade

13. public folders problem / corrupt ?