Outlook Web Access Problems

Post by P.C. Junkee » Wed, 30 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I have installed OWA and I can access it from outside just fine, but when I
logon to check a mailbox, it errors out with "the exchange server is down or
http service is disabled".  Of course, these are not true, and I have tried
everything Microsoft was able to offer (not much...) and nothing seems to
work.

-=P.C. Junkeez=-

1. Outlook Web Access problems-Access Forbidden

I keep getting Access Forbidden everytime a try to use Web access to get
mail . When I enter http://Myserver/exchange  i get the HTTP/1.1 403 Access
Forbidden.
I went to the HTTP Site Settings in the Exchange Administrator, checked
enable protocol and on the permissions page it has everyone entered. What
could be the problem? Please help.

Greg Prostko

2. Sp3 Mailbox clean.

3. Outlook Web Access Problem

4. Done with demo - need to install purchased version...

5. Outlook Web Access problem

6. WorkflowEventSink: No such interface support... HELP!

7. Outlook Web Access Problem

8. Questions

9. Outlook Web Access problem

10. Outlook Web Access problem- Exchange 5.5

11. Outlook Web Access - Problem

12. Outlook Web Access problem