Web Page setup for Outlook Web Access

Post by Andy Vanosdal » Sat, 21 Jul 2001 00:53:08

Is there a way I can make a web page where someone could put in his/her
username and password, hit submit, and it would automatically go to their
mailbox?  I know 5.5 had a template, or is it just me?  Thanks in advance.

Andy Vanosdale

Web Page setup for Outlook Web Access

Post by Toby » Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:57:07

To the best of my recollection, I believe that a user can
go into a web browser and type the name of the mailserver
slash exchange to get to the default web page for OWA
ie mail.abc.com/exchange/

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Is there a way I can make a web page where someone could
put in his/her
>username and password, hit submit, and it would

automatically go to their
Quote:>mailbox?  I know 5.5 had a template, or is it just me?
Thanks in advance.

>Andy Vanosdale

>.

Web Page setup for Outlook Web Access

Post by Mike M » Sun, 22 Jul 2001 02:27:47

I don't know it work on 5.5, and solution gave a sense of insecurity. the
easy to me is like server.domain.com/exchange/userid and ask user to check
"save password" if the browser enble to do so. then next time the user will
be easy to logon by typing server.domain.com/exchange/userid.

Quote:> Is there a way I can make a web page where someone could put in his/her
> username and password, hit submit, and it would automatically go to their
> mailbox?  I know 5.5 had a template, or is it just me?  Thanks in advance.

> Andy Vanosdale

Web Page setup for Outlook Web Access

Post by Andy Vanosdal » Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:41:01

That would work, but I am not wanting people to be able to save passwords
nor have to put in a domain in the box that asks them for his/her username
and password.  If you know of a setting I can change in the IIS for a domain
not to come up, I would be at your mercy.  Thanks.

--
Andy Vanosdale

> I don't know it work on 5.5, and solution gave a sense of insecurity. the
> easy to me is like server.domain.com/exchange/userid and ask user to check
> "save password" if the browser enble to do so. then next time the user
will
> be easy to logon by typing server.domain.com/exchange/userid.

> > Is there a way I can make a web page where someone could put in his/her
> > username and password, hit submit, and it would automatically go to
their
> > mailbox?  I know 5.5 had a template, or is it just me?  Thanks in
advance.

> > Andy Vanosdale

1. Exchange 2003 Beta 2 Outlook Web Access - How to show the web page based logon screen

Hello,

I have installed Outlook Web Access and Exchange 2003 Beta 2.  Everything is
working fine, with the exception that I cannot get the web based outlook web
access username / password screen to show up?  Instead I always get the
network username password dialog box...

How can I change it to allow me to use the web page?  Also, I will not be
using SSL, since this is for an intranet......

Thanks for any help!

Jim

2. Win2k/Exchange2k Restrictanonymous Settings Problems

3. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

4. INTERNET MAIL SERVICE, HELP!!!

5. can not access the outlook web access page

6. Exchange 5.0 vs. 5.5

7. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

8. CW - Hiding Public Folders

9. can not access the outlook web access page

10. Active Server Page Error Event 9 in Event Log --when trying to access Outlook web access

11. WEB Access pages in Web Storage????

12. how to setup different oulook web access start page

13. Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access