by caddo6559 » Thu, 13 Mar 2003 01:11:55
by Tino Donderwinkel [MVP » Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:25:34
Just create the proper Recipient Policies in the System Manager!
Quote:> Hi , how can I configure my Exchange 2000 box to host email accounts for two > domains. > For example titanic.com and biz.com domains. > Any ideas!! > Thanks
1. Email Hosting for Multiple Domains
Hi , how can I configure my Exchange 2000 box to host email accounts for two domains. For example titanic.com and biz.com domains. Any ideas!! Thanks
2. Blocking outgoing SMTP on a per user basis
3. Tool or Script for reporting mailbox quota/usage in Ex5.5 and EX2000
4. Bulk deletion of custom recip.
5. HELP: sudden no license available problem
6. Hosting multiple email domains on one OWA 5.5 Server
7. Multiple domain hosting - various email boxes
8. Hosting Multiple Email Domains
9. Usernames, & Hosting Multiple email domains