store.exe crahes and MAD.exe uses 100% CPU

store.exe crahes and MAD.exe uses 100% CPU

Post by David Ruschine » Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:29:37

System is running E2K on W2K on a PIII 550 with 512 MB RAM with a 10GB Disk
for system and seperate 20GB Disk for the Store.
    w2k is SP2 +
    E2k is SP1 from MSDN September 01
    Store.exe version 6.0.4720.50
    mad.exe version 6.0.4712.4
    Q303451 installed
NAV Corporate Edition 7.51 is also on the system.

When I activated the Nav for Exchange I got Store.exe Problems.
Event ID 26
Application popup: store.exe - Application Error : The instruction at
"0x641f106e" referenced memory at "0x00080100". The memory could not be
"read".

Also MAD.exe (system attendant) and System share 100 % of CPU load

I remove the Nav for Exchange and all works fine.

Anybody had this before?
David Ruschinek

store.exe crahes and MAD.exe uses 100% CPU

Post by C. Selinge » Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:46:37

read about that last week here in the newsgroup, was a problem with nav
and there should be an update for nav to able to run with exch2k SP1

Quote:> System is running E2K on W2K on a PIII 550 with 512 MB RAM with a 10GB Disk
> for system and seperate 20GB Disk for the Store.

[snip]
Quote:> NAV Corporate Edition 7.51 is also on the system.

> When I activated the Nav for Exchange I got Store.exe Problems.
> Event ID 26
> Application popup: store.exe - Application Error : The instruction at
> "0x641f106e" referenced memory at "0x00080100". The memory could not be
> "read".

1. store.exe uses 100% CPU

Hi there,
Our Exchange 2000 SP3 server runing for 2 years now on W2k AdvancedServer
with all available SPs ran in trouble yesterday:
store.exe began using 100% CPU time. This occured during normal operation.
After restarting store.exe it begins as a normal operation but after 2 - 15
min it runs in the same situation - rebooting the whole machine, too.
One thing comes to it all now: The W2k-RAID5 with the whole ADS &
Exchang-Stuff on it has the status "rebuilding" but there is no entry in my
event-log about this or any other possible reasons! (And of course it will
take 3 days to rebuild this highly used device with another process takeking
all the cpu-time!)
The Server is working as usual but extremely slow. Sometimes (as I feel in
some moments Im trying to stop some services) I get messages from

etc.) is set to "unknown".

System:
PIII-733MHz, 1GB RAM, 1 IDE System Disk, 3 IDE HDDs as an RAID5 with the
whole ADS & Exchang-Stuff, 1 SCSI Disk with swapfile.
Main Software:
XS SP3, W2k as above, Symantec Antivirus&Filtering for Exchange 3.02, GFI
FaxMaker

Attempts:
stopping all other apps and services brings us nothing ahaed, neither
stopping / disableing Symantec nor FAXMaker bettered the situation. Also
updated manually new VirusDefs, watched ebentlog, looked into the queues
a.s.o. - nothing gave me any hint about that all!

Does anybody has some ideas left?

THNX - Sascha

2. Quick Yes or No question...

3. 2GB PST limit

4. Store.exe using 90-100% of cpu-one thread

5. hi, another one about smtp relaying, please help

6. Store.exe using up 100% of CPU cycles

7. General Exchange Info

8. Store.exe uses 100% CPU

9. Store.exe using 100% CPU

10. store.exe using 100% cpu time HELP

11. STORE.EXE process using 100%CPU

12. store.exe uses 100% cpu after maintenance jobs