write a client interface of Exchange 5.5

write a client interface of Exchange 5.5

Post by Alber » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:52:35

Hi,

I plan to write a client interface of Exchange 5.5 to load emails from the
Exchange  server, how can I do this? Where can I find any help?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Albert

write a client interface of Exchange 5.5

Post by Daniel Mitchell [MV » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 06:37:54

Quote:>I plan to write a client interface of Exchange 5.5 to load emails from the
>Exchange  server, how can I do this? Where can I find any help?

 See MSDN under Platform SDK | Messaging and Collaboration,
http://www.cdolive.com, http://www.insidemapi.com.

 Note that if you want to do anything more than just read/send plaintext
mail (with attachments) you'll need an Extended MAPI subsystem installed,
which basically means installing Outlook, which may well be what you're
trying to avoid..

 -- dan

1. Writing exchange client extensions

I'm writing an Exchange client extension DLL to track the details of sent
and received emails.  I've no problem tracking emails received but I don't
know how to track new messages.  My extension DLL implements the
IExchExtMessageEvents interface but how can I retrieve details of the
message being sent in the OnWrite or OnSubmit interface methods?

Thanks in advance

-John

2. Exchange Notify for taskbar.

3. How to write service for Exchange (client)

4. Delivery receipts.

5. Writing an exchange client on a non-Windows OS

6. Disable Sending External Email

7. Writing Exchange client extensions

8. Unable to open MS Exchange Offline Storage (OST) file

9. Writing custom Exchange IM client app using WebDAV

10. Q: Write Access to addresses from Exchange Client

11. Messaging interface error in the exchange client

12. Writing a MAPI hook provider for Exchange Server 5.5

13. Scripting / writing applications 'under' exchange 5.5