Big Blue Screen with MS Mail Interchange connector running

Big Blue Screen with MS Mail Interchange connector running

Post by Imag » Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:00:00

We are getting a blue screen when we restart our server with the Ms Mail
Interchange Connector running. This is very odd as it was running fine for
months connecting to other msmail postoffices. We have done a full
reinstall of NT4 sp3 and Exchnage 5.0 sp2. We restored the data from a
backup and still get the same error. We have not added any new
software/hardware to the server for some time.

Stop 0x0000001e loads of hex - netbt.sys

Any ideas?

james

Big Blue Screen with MS Mail Interchange connector running

Post by Paul McClur » Sat, 14 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I am having this problem right now, NT4SP3 Exchange 5.5, and same fault
description. When I looked I had a low disk notification. (75 meg left), my
priv.edb is 1.009 G.

I am now atempting to compact the database and increase free disk space to see
if this helps!

> We are getting a blue screen when we restart our server with the Ms Mail
> Interchange Connector running. This is very odd as it was running fine for
> months connecting to other msmail postoffices. We have done a full
> reinstall of NT4 sp3 and Exchnage 5.0 sp2. We restored the data from a
> backup and still get the same error. We have not added any new
> software/hardware to the server for some time.

> Stop 0x0000001e loads of hex - netbt.sys

> Any ideas?

> james

Big Blue Screen with MS Mail Interchange connector running

Post by Paul McClur » Sat, 14 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Cleaned up the disk and compacted the databases, but this did not work.

any suggestions?

Post by Rich Matheis » Sat, 14 Mar 1998 04:00:00

>We are getting a blue screen when we restart our server with the Ms Mail
>Interchange Connector running. This is very odd as it was running fine for
>months connecting to other msmail postoffices. We have done a full
>reinstall of NT4 sp3 and Exchnage 5.0 sp2. We restored the data from a
>backup and still get the same error. We have not added any new
>software/hardware to the server for some time.

>Stop 0x0000001e loads of hex - netbt.sys

If the fault is in netbt.sys than it's probably a problem with TCP/IP.
Try removing and reinstalling that protocol.

Is this the only use of a network share on this machine? Can you map
the MAILDATA directory on the MS Mail server from the NT Explorer or
by using a "NET USE * \\server\maildata" command?

1. Big Blue Screen with MS Mail Interchange connector running

We are getting a blue screen when we restart our server with the Ms Mail
Interchange Connector running. This is very odd as it was running fine for
months connecting to other msmail postoffices. We have done a full
reinstall of NT4 sp3 and Exchnage 5.0 sp2. We restored the data from a
backup and still get the same error. We have not added any new
software/hardware to the server for some time.

Stop 0x0000001e loads of hex - netbt.sys

Any ideas?

james

2. Confusion? - Domain Name & Organization Name in Win2k & E2k

3. win2k and exchange 5.5

4. Automatic disconnection

5. Problems sending attachments

6. Big blue screen

7. MS Mail Connector Interchange

8. ms mail connector interchange service

9. MS Mail Connector interchange problem in 4.0, Event IDs: 2344, 2383, 2380

10. MS Mail Connector Interchange