Hiding Domain name site name and recipient lists names in the Outlook address book list

Hiding Domain name site name and recipient lists names in the Outlook address book list

Post by bds.eri » Fri, 20 Aug 1999 04:00:00

We are running Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 98 clients on one server and one
domain

When the users are writing mail and need to choose an address from an
address book, they see the domain name, the site name, the exchange address
views, the recipients lists names, the distribution lists names and their
personal contacts. As we work with address views, I don't want the users to
see the domain name, site name and recipient lists names in the list (in
Outlook), only the exchange address views and their own contacts. Is it
possible and how ?

thanks,

Eric Bracke

1. Hiding Domain name site name and recipient lists names in the Outlook address book list

We are running Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 98 clients on one server and one
domain

When the users are writing mail and need to choose an address from an
address book, they see the domain name, the site name, the exchange address
views, the recipients lists names, the distribution lists names and their
personal contacts. As we work with address views, I don't want the users to
see the domain name, site name and recipient lists names in the list (in
Outlook), only the exchange address views and their own contacts. Is it
possible and how ?

thanks,

Eric Bracke

2. Outlook Calender Permissions tab missing

3. service stops in exchange 5.5

4. Outlook Web access with Exchange...

5. Exchange 5.0 Internet Mail

6. Global Address List Display -Last Name VS First name or First name Last name

7. Only the domain name for the email server instead of machine name .domain name/exchange

8. hide the domain name and server name in the NDR

9. Site Name and Domain Name for Exchange

10. How to change NT 4 domain name and MESE 5.5 Site Name