How could I expand the amount of rules to hold on a server?

How could I expand the amount of rules to hold on a server?

Post by Andy Web » Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:29:18

Pay Microsoft lots of money to modify their software.  Otherwise you're
stuck.

Andy Webb

Simpler-Webb, Inc.                Austin, TX     "Mauve has more RAM" -
Dilbert
Exchange FAQ - http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm

Quote:> I'm having problems with the amount of rules that the server can hold, how
> could I expand that, i need to add more rules.

> Victor

1. backup mail server (mx 20) won't hold mail for primary server (mx 10)

Primary mx10 mail server link broken, mx 20 mail server (w2ksp2, e55sp4)
won't hold message for primary, till it it backup.
the sender receive this message,

Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=us;a=
;p=hylink;l=MAIL0107250351PS5WP0BD
MSEXCH:IMS:Hylink:HQNW:MAIL 0 (00120345) Too Many Hops

Can anyone help how to fix this on the backup (mx 20 guys)

Thanks,

Benjamin

2. Multimedia Message

3. Recommended Amount of servers for 1000+ users

4. sharing an Agenda and Calendar

5. Controlling amount of Outlook free/busy information published to server

6. Exchange 5.5 MTA will not start

7. rule.dll Com Sever to store rules in Mailboxen on MXS Server

8. Permissions on Public Folders

9. Exchsvr 2K Server can't hold mail

10. Setting auto reply to use a server based rule and not a client based rule

11. 2nd exchange server does not hold e-mails.

12. Rules in Error and Error Unknown or Error: Unable to execute Server side rule

13. Removing AD from an win2k server that hold Exchange 2000