deleted mailbox items not transfering to deleted items folder

deleted mailbox items not transfering to deleted items folder

Post by Marc Tibbitt » Fri, 21 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Only unread messages are transfering, documentation states:

When items are deleted from a folder in a mailbox, they first get
transferred to the Deleted Items folder of that mailbox

If I view a message and then delete, it does not show up!

deleted mailbox items not transfering to deleted items folder

Post by Leah Simps » Wed, 26 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi Marc -

This issue is not an Exchange development related issue and would be better
answered in a newsgroup such as microsoft.public.exchange.clients.  Please
note this is not a Jumar monitored newsgroup.  Be assured there are many
knowledgeable professionals who use this newsgroup and can help you out.

Thank you
Leah
Microsoft Developer Support

1. deleted mailbox items are not transferring to deleted items folder

Only unread messages are transferring, documentation states:

When items are deleted from a folder in a mailbox, they first get
transferred to the Deleted Items folder of that mailbox

If I view a message and then delete, it does not show up!

Outlook express works as intended.
I am using Win2K pro w/ Outlook 2000 SR-1

2. Rejecting Internet Mail if reverse address lookup fails ( 2nd Post )

3. Recover Deleted items not touching Deleted Items folder - Apply Everywhere

4. Mail and Fax

5. public folder aging/keep time and unique post id ??

6. Deleted mail items are not available for recovery under Recover Deleted Items

7. Exchage 5.5 and POP3

8. Deleted messages, deleted item retention time, and recovering deleted items

9. Deleted Items Folder won't delete items

10. Deleting items from the Deleted items folder....(hangs)