LAN MAil

Post by Mahmoud Metwall » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 19:11:07

Hi All...
I was using NT Server 4.0 as server and win98 PC's as workstations, I was
have an Internal Mail in my network by using a feature that was in that
environment.
So, How Can I do that on the Windows 2000 Server and Windows 2000
Workstations ( Professional ) environment? Without Exchanger

--

Best Regards.
----------------

LAN MAil

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 23:00:03

Replied in exchange.admin - if you need to post to multiple groups, it's
best to do so all at once in a single message (separate the NG names with
commas) so that everyone can follow the thread. Thanks :-)

See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm

> Hi All...
> I was using NT Server 4.0 as server and win98 PC's as workstations, I
> was have an Internal Mail in my network by using a feature that was
> in that environment.
> So, How Can I do that on the Windows 2000 Server and Windows 2000
> Workstations ( Professional ) environment? Without Exchanger

1. LAN Mail

Depends on what you were using as your mailer.
Windows 2003 is most likely what you want for the mailer so you can use the
POP functionality.

What were you using for the clients?

Exchange is always better, but if you really only want the bare minimum
Windows 2003 Server might do.

Al

2. MSEXCIMC crashes under NT4.0. Why?

3. Outlook Web Access Help Pls!

4. LAN mail server

5. HELP

6. LAN Mail

7. out;look2000_exchange

8. LAN MAil

9. LAN mail to Internet

10. LAN Mail

11. Cannot access LAN mail unless I connect to ISP first.