Getting a list of Distribution Lists and their members

Getting a list of Distribution Lists and their members

Post by Mark Hanfor » Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:00:18

Hi there,

I have been trying to extract a list of all the distribution lists in our
GAL, including the names of the people in the lists.

Is there a relatively simple way of doing this without using 3rd party apps?

I have looked around on the web and can't find much, most likely because I
can't think of the right search terms...

thanks,

Mark

1. Getting a list of Distribution Lists and their members

Hi there,

I have been trying to extract a list of all the distribution lists in our
GAL, including the names of the people in the lists.

Is there a relatively simple way of doing this without using 3rd party apps?

I have looked around on the web and can't find much, most likely because I
can't think of the right search terms...

thanks,

Mark

2. backup

3. Exchange Specific Error 4294966278

4. programmatic modification of members of a distribution list (DL) on the global address list (GAL)

5. Exchange 2000 SP3

6. Distribution List - Member list? How to produce

7. MS Mail client and Exchange Server?

8. member of distribution list not receiving emails sent to list

9. Distribution List - Members of List get mail too

10. List Members of a Distribution List ?

11. Distribution Lists not delivering to members of list, individuals OK

12. Export list of distribution lists members