SQL Table as Address book in Exchange

Post by Ken » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 23:22:20

Hi Everyone.

I would like to know if it is possible to get a SQL Server 2000 table to
show up as an address book in Exchange 2000.  I have a customer table
complete with email addresses.  I would like my staff to be able to send the
customer emails by simply entering in the customer's name or "client-care"
number.  Is this possible?  If so, how?

Thanks,

Ken.

1. SQL Table as Exchange Address Book

Hi everyone,

I have a table of all my customers in SQL Server 2000.  This is where the
data lives and will be maintained.  What I would like to do is make this
table available as an address book to my Exchange users.  This way our staff
could email a customer by simply entering in either their name, customer
number or phone number.  Pressing Ctrl+K in Outlook would resolve it to the
customer's name and email address.

I currently get them to look the customer up on our intranet and then click
on the email link for the customer but this is not a nice integrated
solution.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Ken.

2. Double instances of protocols after reinstall.

3. IMS Extension

4. Import Global Address List into an SQL Table

5. Exchange Security

6. Populate Public Address Book from database table?

7. Creating a resource

8. How to fill a Personal Address Book from an Access table

9. SQL Table in Exchange

10. Exchange Address Book from SQL Database

11. Address Book from SQL Server to Exchange

12. Update Exchange Server Address Book using SQL