msexchange server error msg

Post by HQ » Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:03:35

Greeting newsgroup members:

I am system admin contractor (part-time), I came across an unique
incident at a client site with the following error msg on the event
viewer from the NT server.  I couldn't find a proper solution for it. I
am hoping some of you can help me.  This msg shows up for the pass ~4wks
at ~3:00am everyday.  Description of msg:  Generation of the offline
Address Book is complete.  Result:  The Microsoft Exchange Server
computer is not available.  Either there are network problems or MS
Exchange server computer is down for maintenance.  Information store ID
number :  8004011d-0526-00000000.  The workstations can still go online
and check mail.  Any feedback will be much appreciated.

Calvin

1. MSExchange Server error msg

Greeting Newsgroup members:

I came across an error msg on the NT server event viewer for some time
already.  Just want to know if there solution for it, because I can't
find it on microsoft.com/support/.  MSExchangeSA error description:
Generation of the offline Address Book is complete.  Result:  The
Micrsoft Exchange Server computer is not available.  Either there are
network problems or MS Exchange Server computer is down for
maintenance.  Information store ID number: 8004011d-0526-00000000.  Any

Calvin

2. Search Information Store

3. The body of the msg comes up with error msg

4. Confused About Passwords

5. *.msg.msg or *.msg attachments

6. Exchange 2000 setup failure

7. Exchange 5.5 OWA Server Error Msg

8. Relay problem with Exchange 5.5

9. Error msg. encountered after server restore

10. Front end server error msg

11. Configuration error - msg bounce between two servers

12. Upgrade from MSExchange 5.5 Standard version to MSExchange 5.5 Enterprise version

13. MSExchange.ACLObject and MSExchange.ACE Wrong ProgID