msn messenger

Post by John McCu » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:49:32

my IM 6.0 is hung-up on "signing out". nothing I do
including reboot will fix it. help anyone?

1. I need Windows Messenger v5.0 (NOT MSN Messenger v5.0)

Hi, I'm writing a VB application that uses the new
Microsoft Real Time Communication technologies and I need
Windows Messenger v5.0(NOT MSN Messenger v5.0) to proove
my work.

If you have WIndows Messenger v5.0 (or know some place
where I can find it), please, can you makes me know
where? or can you send me a zip file to

Thanks,

William Lewis

2. Setting Exchange 2000 as a secondary MX Host

4. How to make mail accounts eg. non-exsisten@domain.com go to an admin mailbox ?

5. MSN Messenger Corp. via outside of Network

6. ESMTP AUTH LOGIN

7. New Exchange 2000 site in a 5.5 organization???

8. MSN Messenger

9. OWA, IIS, MSN Messenger

10. IM With Latest MSN Messenger

11. Exchange 2000 Instant messaging with MSN messenger works everywhere except 1 computer

12. MSN Messenger on Exchange2000