IFS is unavailable on Windows .NET

Post by Jovit » Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:04:57

How do I get the IFS to start on Windows .NET?
When I try to browse Eschange System, I get the error
message "...Microsoft Exchange Information Store is
unavailable..." on Windows .NET

Post by Bryan Nyc » Sat, 31 Aug 2002 04:10:13

> How do I get the IFS to start on Windows .NET?
> When I try to browse Eschange System, I get the error
> message "...Microsoft Exchange Information Store is
> unavailable..." on Windows .NET

Exchange 2000 is not, and will not, be supported on Windows.NET Servers. It
can operate in a .NET domain just fine, as long as it is installed on a
Windows 2000 server.

Bryan Nyce

Post by david ruschine » Tue, 03 Sep 2002 23:24:05

> > How do I get the IFS to start on Windows .NET?
> > When I try to browse Eschange System, I get the error
> > message "...Microsoft Exchange Information Store is
> > unavailable..." on Windows .NET

> Exchange 2000 is not, and will not, be supported on Windows.NET Servers.
It
> can operate in a .NET domain just fine, as long as it is installed on a
> Windows 2000 server.

> Bryan Nyce

Why will Exchange 2000 not be supported on Windows .NET Servers?
I find it really unbelieveable that MS would make it compatible and from
what I have seen of RC1 - all be it I have tried not tried to run
Exchange2k.

IFS is unavailable on Windows .NET

Post by Dan Tulovsk » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 00:38:49

Believe it.  The next version of Exchange will run on .NET (or Longhorn
perhaps).

> > > How do I get the IFS to start on Windows .NET?
> > > When I try to browse Eschange System, I get the error
> > > message "...Microsoft Exchange Information Store is
> > > unavailable..." on Windows .NET

> > Exchange 2000 is not, and will not, be supported on Windows.NET Servers.
> It
> > can operate in a .NET domain just fine, as long as it is installed on a
> > Windows 2000 server.

> > Bryan Nyce

> Why will Exchange 2000 not be supported on Windows .NET Servers?
> I find it really unbelieveable that MS would make it compatible and from
> what I have seen of RC1 - all be it I have tried not tried to run
> Exchange2k.

1. problem installing ASP.NET on the 64bit windows .NET 2003 server

Hi everybody !

We have a problem when installing MS Exchange 2003 beta 2 on 64 bit version
Win .NET limited edition.
Setup has detected that ASP .NET v1.1 or above has not been enabled or
installed.
I installed the framework v1.1, but it did't  want istall on 64 bit windows
version.

Any idea ?
Thank you very much !

Petar Ryapov
Network administrator
National assembly of Bulgaria

2. Distribution List from a public address book

3. M: ifs drive and Windows 98

4. automating outlook-- custom appoint. form

5. User unavailable error - on Pacbell.net

6. store.exe - Application error Please Help.

7. MS Exchange on Windows.Net Server

8. Information Store: Will not start - service-specific error 4294965485 (D'oub!)

9. exchange 2000 and windows.net server 2003

10. Exchange 2000 vs Windows .NET compatibility issue

11. windows.net

12. EXC 2003 RC1 and Windows.Net Server 2003 Beta

13. Exchange 2003 on Windows .NET Server 2003