Public Folder Contacts Tracking using a Public Journal ??

Public Folder Contacts Tracking using a Public Journal ??

Post by Wayne Steven-Jenning » Sat, 30 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Is it possible to have a public folder contacts and journal and then track
all activities from all users making use of these contacts without writing
any VB Code. ?? This is as opposed to using the local journal in Outlook.

1. how to recover the public folder journal entries in the public folder contacts

Could someone assist us in our problem below,

We have been searching for some clues on how to recover the public folder journal
entries in the public folder contacts.We came across this article in the Technet
with PSS ID No. Q255849 last modified 04-10-2000 on XCLN How to Set Up Public
Journaling of Public Folder Contacts [Q255849] but no mention whatsoever on
possible recovery of journal if the contact public folder is accidentally deleted
and recovered.

Kindly assist us on this matter for a lot of information was inputted in those
journal entries.

Will appreciate your immediate response.

Thank you.

2. Public folder replication status

3. Using Public folders to store and track Contacts and Activities with those contacts

4. Address Verification before accepting mail in EX2k

5. One org per AD schema only?

6. Viewing Outgoing Messages

7. Public Folder Contact journal entry not public?

8. Outlook 98 - Public Contact and Public Journal

9. Exchange Public Contacts & Public Journal

10. Outlook 98 - Public Contact and Public Journal

11. Public Journal and Public Contacts