Added picture missing upon send

Post by Rob Ylko » Thu, 28 Feb 2002 06:44:52

I have a form in which I press a button and a picture is loaded into a
picture control using the following code:

Sub Approve1_Click
Set objInsp = Item.GetInspector

Set objPage = objInsp.ModifiedFormPages("Approval")

img = objPage.Controls("combobox1").value

if img = "Julie Clamen" then

Set objInsp = Item.GetInspector

Set objPage = objInsp.ModifiedFormPages("Approval")

Set Sig1 = objPage.Controls("Sig1")

Sig1.picture = loadPicture(\\bsc2002\signatures\jclamen\jclamen.jpg)

end if

end sub

Now this loads in the image but when the form is sent or saved the image is
not there,  is there some command I need to issue for the form to "remember"
this variable when the form is sent/saved.

I am desperate, I have been scouring the net for an answer explanation,
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks in Advance,

Rob Ylkos

1. Missing contacts upon upgrade

On my laptop Outlook Express was original mail software.  Also I am
using on the internet to check my email.  I had some information
contact cards.  Then I installed Outlook 97 version 8.03 and connected
myself to our internal Exchange Server 5.5, while still keeping my
access
to internet email.  Now when I connect to our network (log onto
our NT domain) I cannot access my contacts  information, but when I am
not connected to our network then my contacts come up just fine.

2. HELP!!! *.ost data recovery into different mailbox

3. Add Picture To a Custome Contact Form

4. Services Failing.

5. Adding pictures to exchange address book

6. Attachment database associations after migration from 5.5 to 2000

7. Permission Error [800a0046] Upon using .SEND method from CDONTS

8. Dist. List Export?

9. sending messages with inserted pictures

10. Traffic sent to Exchange server upon file insertion.

11. Sending Pictures from OL98 Through Exchange 5.5

12. Auto-send notifications upon AV-ScanReport.TxT attachment