Exchange 2000 address list to return users from specific OU's

Exchange 2000 address list to return users from specific OU's

Post by Matt Tille » Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:49:03

We are trying to create an address list in Exch2000 that will return all
Users or Contacts from 3 specific Organisational Units from the Active
Directory.  I can return the OU's, or the Users/Contacts from ALL OU's (not
just the 3 I want), but I can't find a way to search for Users/Contacts from
specific OU's.

If anyone has any ideas, or an example LDAP query that might help, I'd be
very grateful...

Thanks,

Matt.

1. Exchange 2000 GAL not appearing in user's address lists

Hi

I'm having a big problem with a Global Address List on an
Exchange 2000 server. Whenever ANY user opens Outlook, the
GAL is empty. Hovever, if a user enters a name in the 'To'
field and clicks the 'Check Names' checkbox, the name gets
resolved.

On the Exchange Server the GAL appears to be correct and
all users have access to it.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

d.

2. EXCH55 STORE.EXE DrWatson c00000005

3. Internal Email for Specific OU's

4. Deleted mailboxes still show in Mailbox resources

5. New Users in OU's can't receive external mail

6. Migrating Exchange 5.5 backup connector to Exchange 2000

7. Unified Messaging

8. Multi OU's and Exchange 2000

9. How to hide some user's smtp address from the global address list

10. Outlook can't resolve names in Global Catalog/Exchange 2000 Address lists after new install

11. Migrate users mailbox's from 5.5 to 2000 and retain SMTP address's

12. OWA doesn't work with users of an OU