Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem

Post by Jason Pott » Fri, 29 May 1998 04:00:00

Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem

Any clues on where I should start looking to resolve this one?

Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem

Post by Rick Jani » Sat, 30 May 1998 04:00:00

Is it on all mail or just international mail?
Rick

>Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem

>Any clues on where I should start looking to resolve this one?

1. Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem(OWA)

Dear All,

Please help meoutin this matter , I am using W2K server
and exchange 5.5 with SP4 , every thing is working fine ,
All  the user are sending mails and receiving them back ,
But if any client try to send mail through OWA  the mail
return with this error which i have given below. The
clients are receiving mails but can;t send it to foreign
domain . please help me out in this matter , this is very
urgent .

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
recipients.