Drag-n-drop from Outlook

Post by Mattias Henningso » Fri, 18 Sep 1998 04:00:00

We'd like to create a drop target component for a system that accepts
drops of Outlook Items and resolves the items EntryId's for later use.

The drag-n drop is no problem, but the only documented DataObject format
is text and the only thing you get with this format is column headers
and associated data. A scan through the available formats shows that
Outlook also supports the formats -16307 and -16370.

Does anyone exactly know what these formats contains or how to get any
information regarding this?? Surely, someone do but...

Thanks in advance,
Mattias

1. Drag&Drop in Outlook

Dear;
I have a task to catch drag&drop event in outlook and then do a certain
thing with a dropped message.
I found the only way to accomish this using a notification(installing an
advise sink on a folder), but this works only with publick folder.
Is there any other way to catch drag&drop in outlook using MAPI and is it
possible to implement notification on a private folder ?

Any help is appreciated,
thanks in advance,

Oleksandr

2. Can you keep mail on the server AND on the client?

3. Drag&Drop in Outlook programming

4. Change standard Exchange spell checking

5. Drag and drop an Outlook message using VB/VBScript?

6. Resource Scheduling with Exchange 2000

7. Drag and Drop onto VC++ from Exchange/Outlook

8. mailbox access (force the RUS?)

9. MS Exchange Drag and Drop WM_ messages

10. Drag and Drop from mailbox to Visual Basic

11. Drag & Drop to a Public Folder

12. Drag and Drop between sites in 5.5

13. RichEdit, Disable Drag Drop Editing