"From" Box with WorMail Option On

Post by George » Wed, 09 Feb 2000 04:00:00

When the WordMail option is turned on in MS Exchange (using MS Word as
the e-mail editor), the "From" box disappears and there appears to be
no way to use it with the WordMail option turned on. Any suggestions?

1. Please Help""""""""""""""

Dear All

Could you tell me if any problems reported on Exchange 5.5 with SP4 on
Windows2000 Server and analogue connection (DUN)

The reason of this question because since I upgraded exchange 5.5 sp3 to 4
my e-mails stock in the queue for very very long time or not delivered at
all.

2. OWA Question

3. """"Microsoft Fax options""""

4. How to set EXCHANGE 2000 for dial-up connection.?

5. no option to "create mail box" from "exchange tasks"

6. messages in the administrator box

7. "Send Using" option

8. Creating resource(s) example boardroom

9. Removing the "Reply To All" option

10. "Forward all messages to host" option

11. IMS reroutes the message even though the "Do not reroute"option is selected

12. No "move Mailbox" option in tools

13. "Send As" option in Exchange