Problem with MS Help Desk Application in Exch 2000

Post by Jennifer Reeve » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:50:39

I have just installed a new Exchange 2000 server in our
site and have moved just a few mailboxes.  We have been
using Microsoft's Help Desk Application for a few years.
When a user on the new Exch server tries to create a new
Help Desk Request, they receive the following NDR:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
recipients.

      Subject:  Test
      Sent:     7/9/2003 9:27 AM

      Help Desk on 7/9/2003 9:27 AM
            The e-mail account does not exist at the
organization this message was sent to.  Check the e-mail
address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the
correct address.
            <serverx.bard.com #5.1.1>

I'm assuming it is because there is no Help Desk user in
AD, but I'm not sure.  Does anyone know what needs to be
done to get this application upgraded to work on Exchange
2000.  Any information would be appreciated.