Internal SMTP

Post by Aaron Shimmon » Thu, 16 May 2002 22:37:24

Is it possible.

I would like to giev email to certain users that do not need external email.
It is possible to restrict the mail to internal only?

HELP

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aaron Shimmons
Network Administrator
======================
Setup:
1 x Windows 2000 DC (Spk2)
1 x Exchange 2000 (Spk2)
1 x ISA Server (Spk1)
90 x 2000 Clients (Spk2)
10 x NT4 Clients (Spk6a)
30 x 9x Clients
10/100 Switch Network

Internal SMTP

Post by Tom Meunie » Fri, 17 May 2002 12:42:41

Buy the guy that wrote this article a beer, if you ever meet him.
http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxd.htm

--

-tom

Quote:> Is it possible.

> I would like to giev email to certain users that do not need external
email.
> It is possible to restrict the mail to internal only?

> HELP
> --

> --
> Thanks in advance.

> Regards,
> Aaron Shimmons
> Network Administrator
> ======================
> Setup:
> 1 x Windows 2000 DC (Spk2)
> 1 x Exchange 2000 (Spk2)
> 1 x ISA Server (Spk1)
> 90 x 2000 Clients (Spk2)
> 10 x NT4 Clients (Spk6a)
> 30 x 9x Clients
> 10/100 Switch Network

Internal SMTP

Post by Aaron Shimmon » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 22:55:28

Do you know how i can stop them sending?

> Buy the guy that wrote this article a beer, if you ever meet him.
> http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxd.htm

> --

> -tom

> > Is it possible.

> > I would like to giev email to certain users that do not need external
> email.
> > It is possible to restrict the mail to internal only?

> > HELP
> > --

> > --
> > Thanks in advance.

> > Regards,
> > Aaron Shimmons
> > Network Administrator
> > ======================
> > Setup:
> > 1 x Windows 2000 DC (Spk2)
> > 1 x Exchange 2000 (Spk2)
> > 1 x ISA Server (Spk1)
> > 90 x 2000 Clients (Spk2)
> > 10 x NT4 Clients (Spk6a)
> > 30 x 9x Clients
> > 10/100 Switch Network

1. Postmaster has internal smtp address

Hello,

I have an exchange 2003 server running on windows 2003.

Solong everything works fine.

The only problem is that when my system sends ndrs to
other systems than the postmaster has always the internal
smtp address instead the

I have only two receipient policies. the default one
(with internal address) and one with the "external domain
name.

thank you for help

2. migrate Netscape Address Book to outlook contact

3. exch 2003 internal smtp

4. Meeting Requests not showing as Tentative

5. Block mail from external parties with internal SMTP e-mail add

6. New Service Pack 2 for NT and SQL Available

7. resolving internal smtp addresses

8. Mac Exchange.Outlook clients

9. ims- used for internal smtp

10. Block mail from external parties with internal SMTP e-mail addresses

11. How to disable internal SMTP header ?

12. Exchange won't forward internal smtp messages

13. Internal SMTP?