Programmatically inserting new Recipients

Programmatically inserting new Recipients

Post by Michael G. Schneide » Tue, 02 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Can a VB5-program be written for inserting new Recipients into an Exchange
5.5 Server?

What technology has to be used?

Thank's in advance

Michael G. Schneider

1. Programmatically add new domain to defualt recipient policy

Hi,
 I am trying to find a way to programmatically add new
domains to defualt recipient policy. It appears that is
the only way to make exchange accept email from new
domains without adding another smtp server on a different
IP address/port. Can someone please point me in the right
direction or email me some example code?

 Thanks,

 Jack Baker

2. Character set/code page problem

3. Programmatically insert record in access

4. Disclaimer

5. inserting a new email error

6. User over mailbox limit can not send mail even after they delete messages

7. Modify Alternate Recipient Programmatically

8. Export inbound to text file or UNIX

9. HOWTO Programmatically Create a Recipient Policy?

10. Programmatically Creating Recipient Policies

11. Query: How To Create Recipient Policies Programmatically

12. Help::Custom Field in programmatically creating new item

13. problem adding a new mailbox programmatically