OUTLOOK NOT SENDING EMAIL FROM OUTSIDE

Post by ssharm » Sat, 31 Aug 2002 22:02:20

Hi guys,

I am not able to send the emails from remote location on my Exchange 2k.
When I configure Outlook to send and recv email, I can recv emails but when
I try to send a new message or reply to a particular email I can't do it.

But when I try an do it on OWA, things work fine.

Can any one suggest??

sanjeev

OUTLOOK NOT SENDING EMAIL FROM OUTSIDE

Post by Vladimi » Sat, 31 Aug 2002 22:18:51

As you see two posts under, is my with the same problem.
I solve the problem with checking at client option My outgoing server
requires authentication. Something strange is happening when it tries to
send e-mail, it was sending only to user within domain, but outside no way,
now works fine. Also it was the same with OWA, it was working perfectly.
I hope this helps.
PS Also put default domain name for SMTP.
Regards,
Vladimir

Quote:> Hi guys,