Enabling TNEF deletes attachments to POP receipients

Enabling TNEF deletes attachments to POP receipients

Post by Mike » Thu, 06 Feb 2003 12:27:48

In order to use voting options in Outlook via POP3 email,
we needed to enable TNEF and Rich Test messaging on the
server.  Our problem now is that this allows voting
buttons and task assignments to appear for POP3 users, but
Outlook Express and other users have the attachments
deleted  (or not visible) when they get there mail.

We have Exchange SP3 installed and are really going crazy
with this one.

Any help out there?