EXLIST List Serve Application

Post by Jason Warne » Wed, 24 Jan 2001 02:21:48

Has anybody got this application to work?  It installs okay, and I can
create lists to subscribe to, but here is my problem.

When a user subscribes to a list they receive an email back from the list
serve application asking them to confirm that they wanted to subscribe to
the list.  The problem is when the user reply's with 'OK' in the top of the
message body, here is the reply they get: