Can you edit a Global Address List from a workstation

Can you edit a Global Address List from a workstation

Post by junk » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I was wondering if anyone out there had the answer to this question.  I have
an Exchange server 5.5 (sp3) and Outlook 2000 clients, at the server I have
a couple Global Address lists of customers.  Right now if I need to make a
change to any of the entries in the lists I can only do so at the Server, if
I try to edit at any workstation (or any other workstation) they are all
greyed out (non-editable).  I have full administrators rights and have given
myself full rights to that group.  I can also see, copy and delete from the
Exchange directory.

Is this even possible to do?

Thanks

1. Can you edit an entrie in a Global Address list from a workstation

I was wondering if anyone out there had the answer to this question.  I have
an Exchange server 5.5 (sp3) and Outlook 2000 clients, at the server I have
a couple Global Address lists of customers.  Right now if I need to make a
change to any of the entries in the lists I can only do so at the Server, if
I try to edit at any workstation (or any other workstation) they are all
greyed out (non-editable).  I have full administrators rights and have given
myself full rights to that group.  I can also see, copy and delete from the
Exchange directory.

Is this even possible to do?

Thanks

2. POP3svc and GFI MailSecurity

3. Can You edit a global address list from a Workstation

4. interaction of transaction logs and Store (.edb and .stm)

5. Can you edit a global Address list from a workstation

6. smtp configuration

7. importing permissions ?????????

8. Editing the Global address list from the client

9. user edit own information in global address list

10. Editing Global Address List

11. Editing global address list

12. Editing Global Address List Properties