Outlook Forwarding Rules

Post by Ralp » Wed, 11 Dec 2002 02:52:36

Help.

     I need to be able to Set a Rule that will forward a response
(either a Template or just a Confirmation E-Mail) to the Address
listed under the CC-Address block.

     REQUIREMENTS

     1.  All E-Mail's with the Title "I have a Special Request"
     2.  All E-Mail's From:  MyAccount.yahoo.com
     3.  E-Mail response should be sent to the CC-Addresse

Is this possible?  Any and All help will be greatly apreciated.

1. outlook forwarding rule doesn't work

When I set a rule using Outlook 2000 to
forward all incoming mail to another e-mail
account everything works fine as long as
it's a local account. If I set the forwarding to
an external account the forwarded messages get
stuck in the Message Categorizer.

Any ideas how to fix this ?

Gregory

2. pop3/smtp email accessing problems

3. Trouble with a forwarding rule in Outlook.

4. MacMail MTA connectivity

5. Auto-forwarding Internet mail with Outlook rule

6. Default folder permissions on exchange

7. Outlook Redirect and Forward Rules Problem

8. Defragg Win NT exchange server

9. Outlook Redirect and Forward Rules

10. forward email without using Outlook's rules wizard

11. Auto forward Exchnage E-Mail without Outlook Rules

12. Outlook rule will not forward reports.

13. Forwarded Mails by a Outlook Rules are not sended