Cannot access Outlook Web Access or any ASP files

Cannot access Outlook Web Access or any ASP files

Post by Charles Case » Fri, 17 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I am having a problem with Outlook Web Access for Exchange. I had it set up
and working fine until someone was wirking with using ASP on our web site.
Since then whenever we try to use OWA it just hangs, and then it will say it
cannot find the logon.asp. I also have noticed that now no ASP files work on
that server, its like it no longer knows how to handle ASP flies or what
they are. When I try to launch one on the server it asks what application to
use to open it. Has anyone run into something like this?

1. Users cannot access their email via Outlook Web Access

Hi All,

Our company installed Windows2000+Exchange2000 server for email. At office
people access their email mostly via Outlook2000. Outside office stuff
access their email through Outlook Web Access. We have a problem, which is a
few employees cannot access their email vie Outlook Web Access. I checked
and compared all users configurations, it's all same, I couldn't find any
way to resolve this problem.

Who can give me some idea about how to diagnose this problem.

Thanks

Jeff Fan

2. OWA and ExMerge Problems

3. CANNOT ACCESS OUTLOOK WEB ACCESS BY THE MAIL SERVER THROUGH LINKSYS ROUTER

4. Redirecting email

5. Cannot get access to GAL while using Outlook Web Access

6. E2K---> FW ---> E5.5 and vice-versa

7. Outlook web access - cannot access mailbox

8. replication problem - please help

9. Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

10. ASP error 0115 with Outlook Web Access

11. Outlook Web Access with Exchange ASP error

12. Lost ASP connection to outlook Web Access

13. ASP 0131 error on Outlook Web Access