Electronic Forms Designer Question

Post by Joe Homnic » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have created many Electronic Forms when I go to Install it, everything
works fine. when I try to use it in the client, I get an error. these are
the forms that worked fine before. I even tried a very basic form generated
by the Wizard.
Any Ideas?
I am using NT4.0 and exchange 4.0

1. Electronic Forms Designer

I currently design software using Outlook Forms Designer. How would I go
about using the Exchange forms designer? Where is it located or used from? I
am using Exchange 5.5

--
eScape Systems - developing Outlook Software
 http://www.escapesys.com

Visit our new DOT NET ZONE for all that's hot!
<http://www.vbug.co.uk>

2. Problem...

3. Exchange 5.5 Electronic Form Designer

4. trace an email

5. Exchange Client 5.0 and Electronic Forms Designer?

6. Advice

7. Exchange 5.0 and Electronic Forms Designer

8. Rehome DL and CR

9. Electronic Form Designer Error 53

10. Electronic Forms Designer

11. Exchange Client 5.0 and Electronic Forms Designer?

12. Electronic Mail Forms Designer?