Importing/Exporting trouble...

Post by Francesc » Wed, 24 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I've build up some fields that are used in the local (personal) folder,
they're are visible in a view that i've defined and in the "All Fields ->
User Defined fields in folder" also.
When i get the .pst file which contains the personal forlder and move it to
another personal folder (which i create from scratch on he same pc or on
another) i can see the fields in my own views but i cannot see them in the
"All Fields -> User...." and this one is the most important way that i have
to see those fields.

Thanks for your help,
Francesco

1. Troubles using directory import to delete e-mail accounts

I am trying to use a csv file to delete old user mailboxes.  When I run the
directory import it removes the account from the Recipients container but
the information still shows up under Mailbox Resources.  I am running
Exchange 5.5 SP3 on NT 4 SP 6a.  I can manually click on the mailbox and
delete it but I have several thousand to remove.  What do I need to do to
totally delete the old account using a csv file?  Thanks

2. OWA and security big problem

3. Trouble importing e-mail addresses into Exchange Server...

4. Exchange 5 and CCmail

5. Trouble Importing CSV Files

6. Outlook 97 failure clobbers Internet mail

7. retrieve information from exchange server

8. Trouble importing PST file in Outlook98

9. trouble with ldifde import

10. Trouble importing PAB & PST files after restoring

11. Export/Import utility & Outlook question

12. VB LDAP access to Exch 5.5 Mailbox attributes or import/export