error 2140: an Internal NT error occured

error 2140: an Internal NT error occured

Post by Michael N » Thu, 23 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I want to transfer the Exchange server from the old PC to a new one. After I
perform the Q155216 process, the "Microsoft Exchange Event Service" cannot
restart again and the error message "Error 2140: An internal NT error
occured" is displayed, what is the problem??

Thanks,
Michael.

1. error 2140: an Internal NT error occured

I want to transfer the Exchange server from the old PC to a new one. After I
perform the Q155216 process, the "Microsoft Exchange Event Service" cannot
restart again and the error message "Error 2140: An internal NT error
occured" is displayed, what is the problem??

Thanks,
Michael.

2. Alternate delivery

3. PLEASE HELP ??????

4. Active Directory not creating an exchange mailbox

5. Where can I buy ACCESS DEVELOPER 2000?

6. HELP!!! Error 2140:Internal error occured

7. 2140: an internal windows error occured

8. Error 2140: An internal Windows NT error occurred

9. Error 2140: Internal Windows NT error

10. Error 2140: An internal Windows NT error occurred