Moving to Native mode

Post by Jaso » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 02:07:42

All of our Exchange servers are 2000, but change mode is
grayed out.  I checked out some Microsoft knowledge base
articles, but I still cannot go to Netive mode.  I tried
to remove the connection agreements from one of the
servers that still has the ADC installed.  The connection
agreements go to servers that aren't even active anymore.

Please HELP!

Moving to Native mode

Post by Neil Hobso » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 02:15:29

Answered in exchange2000.general

If you want to cross-post, at least put all target newsgroups in the same
post.  :-)

--
Neil Hobson
Silversands

http://www.silversands.co.uk

Quote:> All of our Exchange servers are 2000, but change mode is
> grayed out.  I checked out some Microsoft knowledge base
> articles, but I still cannot go to Netive mode.  I tried
> to remove the connection agreements from one of the
> servers that still has the ADC installed.  The connection
> agreements go to servers that aren't even active anymore.

> Please HELP!

Moving to Native mode

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 02:18:11

see my response in the other group, please do not cross post.

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP

Quote:> All of our Exchange servers are 2000, but change mode is
> grayed out.  I checked out some Microsoft knowledge base
> articles, but I still cannot go to Netive mode.  I tried
> to remove the connection agreements from one of the
> servers that still has the ADC installed.  The connection
> agreements go to servers that aren't even active anymore.

> Please HELP!

1. Trying to move to Native mode

All of our Exchange servers are 2000, but change mode is
grayed out.  I checked out some Microsoft knowledge base
articles, but I still cannot go to Netive mode.  I tried
to remove the connection agreements from one of the
servers that still has the ADC installed.  The connection
agreements go to servers that aren't even active anymore.

Please HELP!

2. Opening additional mailboxes won't work

3. Moving to Native mode

4. Subfolder show up slow when open Public folder in Outlook 2000

5. Two domains in same tree.

6. Exchange Native Mode Vs. Win2K Native Mode

7. Can't Upgrade Exchange 5.5 to 2K

8. How to move native mode back to mixed mode in Exchange 2000

9. How to move native back to mixed mode in Exchange 2000

10. Moving from Mixed to Native mode

11. mixed-mode org via upgrade in place vs native-mode pristine Exchange ORG