Problem publishing Outlook form to Organizational Forms Library

Problem publishing Outlook form to Organizational Forms Library

Post by Reto Barandu » Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:54:11

Hi NG!

I have created a Custom Form and want to publish the form
to the Forms Library. I receive the message:

Unable to successfully publish the form due to a MAPI
error. The form cannot be installed because you do not
have owner permission.

I have found a KB Article in Technet

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%
3B241707

it says, that i have to grant myself the right All Folders
and All Message Rights on the EForm.

I tried to find out where to set that, but i didn't found
it. Where can i do this??

Regards
Reto Barandun

1. Problems publishing Outlook form to Organizational Forms Library

Hi NG!

I have created a Custom Form and want to publish the form
to the Forms Library. I receive the message:

Unable to successfully publish the form due to a MAPI
error. The form cannot be installed because you do not
have owner permission.

I have found a KB Article in Technet

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%
3B241707

it says, that i have to grant myself the right All Folders
and All Message Rights on the EForm.

I tried to find out where to set that, but i didn't found
it. Where can i do this??

Regards
Reto Barandun

2. Public folder is very slow

3. Can't publish forms to the organizational forms library

4. automatic save the attachment to a specific folder

5. Publishing to Organizational Forms Library

6. POP3 - stuck getting through firewall.

7. Cant publish in organizational forms library

8. Question Mark in Exchange System Manager

9. Error Q241707 Can publish EForm to Organizational Form Library

10. I am unable to publish form to organizational library

11. Publish to the Organizational Forms library

12. Deleting Forms from Organizational Forms Library

13. Organizational Forms Library - Force default form