Security Outlook 98 with Exhange Server 5.5 KMS V1

Security Outlook 98 with Exhange Server 5.5 KMS V1

Post by Iain Frien » Tue, 07 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Do anyone have any information on Outlook 98 with Exchange Server V5.5 , KMS
v1 and multiple email addresss for users in the GAL.

I have the following problem I wish to resolve it

When send a secure email to some on the GAL which has been enabled and
current. Receive this pop up message

None of the recipent can process an encrypted message. You can either
proced with an unencrypted message or canel the opertation'

I have applied the fix 'OL98qfe.exe' technet article Q214729

The only thing else I can find Technet is from Outlook Deployment Kit,
Chapter 4 - - Customizing MS Outlook 98 Features at the end in the
troubleshooting. This refers to Multiple email address.

All works fine with Outlook 97. FYI Upgrade Exchange V4 sp3 to Exchange 5.5
with KMS already installed.

Regards

Iain

1. Security Outlook 98 with Exhange Server 5.5 KMS V1

Do anyone have any information on Outlook 98 with Exchange Server V5.5 , KMS
v1 and multiple email addresss for users in the GAL.

I have the following problem I wish to resolve it

When send a secure email to some on the GAL which has been enabled and
current. Receive this pop up message

None of the recipent can process an encrypted message. You can either
proced with an unencrypted message or canel the opertation'

I have applied the fix 'OL98qfe.exe' technet article Q214729

The only thing else I can find Technet is from Outlook Deployment Kit,
Chapter 4 - - Customizing MS Outlook 98 Features at the end in the
troubleshooting. This refers to Multiple email address.

All works fine with Outlook 97. FYI Upgrade Exchange V4 sp3 to Exchange 5.5
with KMS already installed.

Regards

Iain

2. How delete duplicate mailbox ?

3. Tracking forwarded messages

4. permissions and OWA

5. lotus cc:mail connector setup problems

6. Security Problem: Outlook 98 / Exchange 5.5 lets users change contents of email messages

7. Questions about security with Outlook 98 and Exchange Server

8. Schedule+ v1.0 to Outlook97/98

9. Outlook 98, Outlook Express and Exchange Server 5.5 problem

10. Outlook 98 on NT4 Server running Exchange Server 5.5