Exchange 2000 Disaster Recovery Plan

Post by John Smit » Sat, 01 Feb 2003 18:51:05

Good Morning Guys:

Please send me some link to recover Exchange 2000 and to create a disaster
recovery plan.  I need it to recover my Exchange 2000.  We don't have a plan
and it seems that I am in big trouble now.

Cheers,

John

Post by MV » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 00:10:36

>Good Morning Guys:

>Please send me some link to recover Exchange 2000 and to create a disaster
>recovery plan.  I need it to recover my Exchange 2000.  We don't have a plan
>and it seems that I am in big trouble now.

>Cheers,

>John

2 Questions !!
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/pr...

http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

Exchange 2000 Disaster Recovery Plan

Post by MV » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 00:10:36

>Good Morning Guys:

>Please send me some link to recover Exchange 2000 and to create a disaster
>recovery plan.  I need it to recover my Exchange 2000.  We don't have a plan
>and it seems that I am in big trouble now.

>Cheers,

>John

2 Questions !!
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/pr...

http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm

1. Exchange 2000 Disaster Recovery Plan

Good Morning Guys:

Please send me some link to recover Exchange 2000 and to create a disaster
recovery plan.  I need it to recover my Exchange 2000.  We don't have a plan
and it seems that I am in big trouble now.

Cheers,

John

2. Assigning Permissions

3. Blocking outgoing messages

4. Disaster recovery plan

5. Event ID 3011 and 3010

6. Disaster Recovery Plan Needed

7. How to check whether a user have mail in the mailbox

8. Disaster Recovery Planning and replay of log files,

9. NAV and modified disaster recovery plans

10. Disaster Recovery Plan

11. Disaster and Recovery planning