Installed exch2k to C: but want on separate drive

Installed exch2k to C: but want on separate drive

Post by Michael Cowa » Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:53:46

Any way to move the information store from the default
location to another larger drive on same server easily?

In EXCH 5.5 used Optimizer...there something like that
for 2K??

PLEASE HELP!!

THANKS

Installed exch2k to C: but want on separate drive

Post by Tom Meunie » Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:45:02

Yes, just go into Exchange System Manager, drill down to the store,
right-click it, choose properties, database tab, browse to the new location,
all set.

--
-tom

> Any way to move the information store from the default
> location to another larger drive on same server easily?

> In EXCH 5.5 used Optimizer...there something like that
> for 2K??

> PLEASE HELP!!

> THANKS

1. Mailboxes on separate drive??

Can anyone tell me one, if you can place mailboxes (Private Information
Stores) on a separate drive from Exchange (Exchange on C: and mailboxes on
D:) and two if you can, how do you do this. Any and all help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Kris Miller
Northland College

2. Need Help and advice!!!!!

3. exch2k drive space/performance Q?

4. Send copy of message to other mailbox

5. import data from oracle database

6. Public Folders Problem

7. Installing OWA on separate server

8. install mailboxes on separate volume???

9. exch 5.5 installed on separate server w2k

10. Installing OWA on a Separate Box

11. Installing OWA 2000 on separate server than Exchange