store.log into debug tracing mode

Post by Richard Harve » Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:06:33

Hello,
How do I put store.log into debug tracing mode as described in Q283179.  For
debugging the information store when it cannot mount the database.

1. Making Exchange Form in Debugging Mode

Dear All,

Me again.  I used Exchange Form Designer to create a E-form then enhanced
the form by using VB (16-bit) for Exchange.  I find it is difficult to debug
the form due to I could not run the form directly from VB.  Can anyone tell
me  how to put the form in debugging mode under this environment?

Thanks indeed for any help!

Tedmond Chan

2. Message Sent To Distribution List Does Not Reaching All Members

3. Network errors and slow moving Outlook 2000

4. Simple question

5. runtime error in an event sink calling a Component runnig in debug mode

6. All users see certain calendars

7. exch 5.5 disable debug mode

8. Making Exchange Form in Debugging Mode

9. win2k restarts (crash debug) when information store is mounted

10. Tracing into STORE.EXE

11. Trans logs/ Informations Stores/ Mailboxes & Public stores