How can I add custom icons to Outlook menu bars programmaticly??

How can I add custom icons to Outlook menu bars programmaticly??

Post by Trevor L. Oberman » Sat, 14 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Let me preface this by saying I'm using VB 6.

As far as I can tell the only way to add a custom icon to a CommandBarButton
is by pasting it from the clipboard, or copying it from a pre-existing
CommandBarButton.  Are there any other methods?

If not how can I transfer an icon from a resource file (or imagelist, or
whatever...) to the clipboard programmatically?

Trevor Obermann