Exchnage2000 Anti Spam

Post by Maged Akhnouk » Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:29:03

Dears

Any one know an Exchange2000 Anti Spam can do theses:
- Filter Spam Mails before it reach my Exchange2000
- Filter the message sent to my domain but for non existing users in the
Active Directory.
- Filter By content, and File Extinsion.
- Filter a Junck messges

Thanks For Help.

Exchnage2000 Anti Spam

Post by B. Harmo » Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:32:33

Webshield from Mcafee works good for filtering all but the
non existent users. It was also easy to set up, a plus in
a small shop with a lot of users.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Dears

>Any one know an Exchange2000 Anti Spam can do theses:
>- Filter Spam Mails before it reach my Exchange2000
>- Filter the message sent to my domain but for non

existing users in the
Quote:>Active Directory.
>- Filter By content, and File Extinsion.
>- Filter a Junck messges

>Thanks For Help.

>.

1. Exchnage2000 Anti Spam

Dears

Any one know an Exchange2000 Anti Spam can do theses:
- Filter Spam Mails before it reach my Exchange2000
- Filter the message sent to my domain but for non existing users in the
Active Directory.
- Filter By content, and File Extinsion.
- Filter a Junck messges

Thanks For Help.

2. Some strange @#%!&*&

3. Banning domains

4. anti spam and anti relay..

5. Exchange 2000 in an NT4 environment

6. ANTI SPAM, AV and Anti Open Relay

7. cannot resolve profile

8. Anti-Spam

9. ASAP! - Enterprise Anti-Spam Solution

10. Anti-SPAM software

11. Spam software by TREND - anti-keywords

12. Looking for a good anti-spam software package