Adding custom attributes to Exchange directory

Adding custom attributes to Exchange directory

Post by Peter Svensso » Tue, 26 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Anyone who knows if it is possible to create and customize your own
defined attributes in the Exchange directory?
I wan't to create some extra attributes for mail recipients, I know
there is some "Extension-attribute-" numbered 1 to 15 but I would like
to have the opportunity to name my attributes differently and I also
wan't more than 15 extra attributes for a mail recipient.

Regards
Peter Svensson

1. Adding custom attributes to Exchange directory

Anyone who knows if it is possible to create and customize your own
defined attributes in the Exchange directory?
I wan't to create some extra attributes for mail recipients, I know
there is some "Extension-attribute-" numbered 1 to 15 but I would like
to have the opportunity to name my attributes differently and I also
wan't more than 15 extra attributes for a mail recipient.

Regards
Peter Svensson

2. OWA says unauthorised user for all domain accounts.

3. Synchronizing Custom Attributes in Active Directory and Exchange 5.5 Server

4. Mail boxes=350MB, Priv.edb =950MB Why ?

5. Adding custom attributes to GAL

6. Event ID 577 Failure Audit on starting Exchange Services

7. Custom attribute adding in SMPT Generator

8. Wrong mailbox size in Exchange Admin

9. Custom Attribute page of a Custom Recipient?

10. Creating custom reports on custom fields added to contacts within Outlook/Exchange

11. Exchange 5.5 Custom Attributes

12. How to access Exchange Custom Attributes programatically?

13. Custom Attributes in Exchange 5.5