Outlook Net Folders No Longer Work!

Post by Phil Buonom » Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:09:25

Since converting to POP access to our MS Exchange box from an external ISP's
POP server, our remote Outlook users are complaining their Net Folder Shares
have stopped working!  What's going on?  How do I fix this?

Yes, I know Net Folders is buggy and unreliable, so please don't tell me the
obvious.  I need to fix this and quickly!

Outlook Net Folders No Longer Work!

Post by Phil Buonom » Sat, 16 Jun 2001 21:49:23

Second Request:

Since converting to POP access to our MS Exchange box from an external ISP's
POP server, our remote Outlook users are complaining their Net Folder Shares
have stopped working!  What's going on?  How do I fix this?

Yes, I know Net Folders is buggy and unreliable, so please don't tell me the
obvious.  I need to fix this and quickly!

1. Outlook Net Folders No Longer Work! (Second Request)

Second Request:

Since converting to POP access to our MS Exchange box from an external ISP's
POP server, our remote Outlook users are complaining their Net Folder Shares
have stopped working!  What's going on?  How do I fix this?

Yes, I know Net Folders is buggy and unreliable, so please don't tell me the
obvious.  I need to fix this and quickly!

2. How do you imoprt ost files or pst files to Exchnmge server

3. Outlook Net Folders No Longer Work!

4. Migrating 5.5 to 2000

5. Exchange Optimiser

6. Outlook works on LAN, Outlook Express fails to send on NET

7. Fields on the Address lists views

8. Net Folders Through Exchange Server to Internet Mail Recipient Does Not Work

9. Exchange public folder smtp address no longer works

10. Rehomed Public Folders/Rules No Longer Work

11. Outlook Check Names no longer working

12. Outlook "group by" no longer works