Everyone's Calendar Read Only to Others?

Everyone's Calendar Read Only to Others?

Post by Martin Schmi » Thu, 28 Mar 2002 06:07:05

Is there a way to give the 'Default' user Reviewer rights on everyone's
calendar?  Otherwise, we will have to step everyone through setting this up
locally on their Outlook.

Thanks,
MS

1. everyone can view everyone's inbox, post to their calendar etc

We brought up exchange 5.5   and after testing about 3 weeks with
technical staff, we brought up the customers today.

Security problem, very urgent.

We found out EVERY one in Exchange can call up everyone else's in box,
calendar, delete, post etc.

What on earth could be set wrong to all for this?????

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Max Number of Users per Exchange server on NT

3. Letting everyone look at everyone's calendar

4. Error on Win2000

5. Everyone is reading everyone elses mail...

6. CONTAINS predicate on array properties

7. I can read everyone's mail ??

8. Unknown files

9. Can admin read everyone's email

10. Others can't read my attachments

11. Everyone's Calendar

12. Can't see others calendars

13. everyone can open everyone else's Mailbox!