Help .I can't publish public folders on the internet

Help .I can't publish public folders on the internet

Post by Marshall Whit » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I installed outlook web access for my small organization but I simply ca't
get to publish the public folders on the web.Help, somebody.

Help .I can't publish public folders on the internet

Post by Boris Voltchenk » Thu, 04 Feb 1999 04:00:00

In  protocols/http/properties/folder shortcuts - add your folder to the list
of published folders

Boris

Quote:> I installed outlook web access for my small organization but I simply ca't
> get to publish the public folders on the web.Help, somebody.

1. Internet Publishing error '80004005'

I am getting an error message when creating a public
folder using ASP.  I've looked and looked but can find no
help on this error which is a bit surprising.  I've
managed to troubleshoot it to a permissions problem.  If
the user is a domain admin then they can create the
folder no problem.  If not, the folder gets created but
the user gets this in the browser and then the code halts.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Internet Publishing
error '80004005'

Unspecified error

My code looks like this.  It halts on ".Fields.Update"

Set NewFolder = CreateObject("ADODB.Record")
With NewFolder
.Open NewFolderURL, , adModeReadWrite, adCreateCollection
+ adCreateOverwrite
.Fields("DAV:contentclass") = "urn:content-
classes:mailfolder"
.Fields
("http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/outlookfolderclass
") = "IPF.note"
.Fields.Update
End With

Help?

2. Problem with SMTP Mail delivery

3. Help; Publishing forms to public folders stopped working

4. HELP !!!!!!!! INTRUSION ON OUR SERVER!!!

5. publishing private folders as public folders

6. setup IMC - can't find in list of options

7. 'sending as' a public folder - Help

8. Y2K Bug in Outlook 2000

9. Can't get rid of the Internet Newsgroups public folder