errors with Public Folder proxy?

Post by Devante Varga » Sat, 11 Nov 2000 09:00:27

I am currently gettng errors with Public Folders in Exchange2k. The errors
in the event log are saying:

"Unable to create Public Folder proxy object for folder "<folder name>" in
the Active Directory"

Does anyone out there know how to correct this problem.

Cheers,

Devante

errors with Public Folder proxy?

Post by Mark Cobur » Sat, 11 Nov 2000 14:57:03

If the log is generated by the store check to see that the System Attendant
is running.

Quote:> I am currently gettng errors with Public Folders in Exchange2k. The errors